Pen doesn't work without cable

Hi :)

I have an Inspiroy 1060Plus Huion graphic tablet,

i've trying to use it with my Pen80 (that is the pen for this tablet) but i can't use it witouth plug in the cable.

When i plug the light is red, and works, if i take out the cable, the Pen80 doesn't work. I've bought another NEW pen80 and still the same problem.

I have a Dell Xps15 from 2012, Windows 7, 64-bit.

I've tried to re-install drivers, i've tried to remove 'windows ink', i've tried everything, but i cannot get that it works.

Can you help me please?

• Hi  Andrelo S., we confirm your pen is defective. We will create a ticket for you. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide the product information so we can help you further.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• The all two is deffective?
    I have Warranty, how can i take new Pen or new tablet? The problem is the Pen or the tablet?

thanks

• Hi Andrelo S., basically, the issue is caused by the Lithium-Ion battery inside your pen that can no longer holds a charge. That is why the pen will only work when connected to the charging cable. So if both your pens behave the same way, then both are defective. It's just your pens that are defective; your tablet is fine.

All Huion products come with a 1-year warranty so if your purchase is within the said period, please provide the necessary information requested in your ticket so we can help you with your pen replacement. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I've already fill a ticket with the pen80 information, order, purchase and everything, you have in the email please reply as soon as possible to know how i have to act i cannot fill about my tablet because i have no filled the warranty and i didnt find the purchase data, but i imagine with the S/N you can know where and when i bought (it was in 2019) thanks!
  • Hi Andrelo S., duly noted. We will check on your reply and get back to you. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment