Start a new topic

My huion Inspiroy Q11K V2 not connected with USB Device not recognized

I'm from Bangladesh.  I use Inspiory Q11K V2 for about 9 months. but from the last few months... I'm facing a problem with the tab which is when I plug in the device through USB cable, the driver software says the device isn't connected and my pc notify me that the USB device not recognized. I've also tried another USB cable but the problem has no solution. But through the wireless USB, I can use it very well. I can't contact the shop where I've brought it because of the corona pandemic. But I need an urgent solution to it. Can anyone help me, please anyone. 

Hi  Shariare Hassan Chowdhury, please check the article on How to Fix "USB Device not recognized" Error. Kindly revert back if your issue is still not resolved so we can create a ticket for you and we can look into this further.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this

Beverly Lin, Sooo many thanks. OK, I'm trying the steps according to the article and let you know the result. :)

Hi  Shariare Hassan Chowdhury, you are welcome. We are glad to help you. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment