Solved

New Huion 1060 PLUS (8192)

Hi.

I can't use the key (SHIFT) with the driver of my tablet. I installed update driver of the website and now admit the key SHIFT but my pen no work sometimes.

I must disconnect the tablet (USB) and return connect and I can work other time but in a minutes other time my pen no work.

Help please.

• Hi  Marcos Romero, we are sorry to be informed about the trouble caused to you.

To troubleshoot, may you please tell us if the light flashes briefly when:

1) You plug in the tablet;

2) The pen touches the tablet surface;

3)You press the tablet hotkeys.

Moreover, may you please tell us whether the pen work without any driver installed?

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Beverly.

When I put the tablet the light flashes.

The Pen work without open the program HUION TABLET, but the buttons of the pen and tablet not working.

I don't have pressure either.

When I open the program HUION TABLET the pen and tablet work correctly but in low minutes dont work. No work nothing.....

All this is with the last driver installed (version 14.8.90) of the website.

Now I unistalled the drivers in Device Administrator and the tablet work correctly. Its very weird.
    Now I don't see drivers, but in the program HUION TABLET I have version 14.8.90.

Thank you for all.

Best Regards.

• Hi  Marcos Romero, we are sorry to know the issue you encountered. We need to confirm whether you have installed the correct driver. 

We will creat a ticket for you so we can look into this issue. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide the product information so we can help you efficiently.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• Yes, now my tablet work corretly.

Thank you for all.

• Hi  Marcos Romero, we are very glad to know the issue is solved. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to help you.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment