Start a new topic

Tablet not turning on after firmware update fail

Hi, I have a HUION H1060P. I bought it on Amazon. I recently updated the

firmware on my tablet. I followed the instructions. Now my tablet did not turn

on and is no longer recognized by the update program.

Do you have any fixes? Is my tablet damaged in any

way?

Hi  Martin, we are sorry to know about your tablet issue. We will have to check on this further. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide the product information so we can help resolve your issue.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Hi,

The tablet driver's interface shows "device not connected".

The light don't flashes when

1) I plug the tablet;

2) the pen touches the tablet surface

3) I press the tablet hotkeys.

I tried with different cables, with another computer and with or without the Huion drivers.

I'm a math teacher and I have to make recommendations for a tablet .   I would like to be able to properly test the the tablet before giving my opinion.

Hi  Martin, we are sorry to know that the tablet issue persists. We have sent you our QC software to test your tablet further. Please reply your QC test result in the ticket so we will know how to proceed.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Hi,

When I connect the tablet, I hear the sound confirming the connection.   Two seconds later, the sound again (as if it had been disconnected).
I used the TabletQC, nothing is happening on the screen and the light don't flashes when the pen touches the surface.

Martin

Hi  Martin,  duly noted. I have replied to your ticket for some troubleshooting steps which is as follows:
1) Please make sure that the USB cable is connected securely and the USB port is functional;
2) Change to another USB cable and connect your tablet to different USB ports;
3) Change to another computer to see if the issue persists;
4) Re-install the latest driver which you can download from this link: Huion H1060P Graphic Tablet Drivers

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Hi,

Unfortunately, I followed all of the instructions and nothing changed.

I tried with different cables, different ports and even with another computer.

I do not have access to the setting of the tablet (see picture).

Annotation 2020-06-11 123432.jpg

Whenever I connect the table, I hear a sound (2 second later) as if the tablet is unplugged.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you want as a video.  I do not understand what I should record.

Regards,

Martin

Hi  Martin,  we think there is something wrong with the tablet. We will have to check on this further. We send a QC file to you in the ticket. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide the product information so we can help resolve your issue. 

Best regards,
HUION Customer Support

Hi,

Here is the video link.  I hope it corresponds to what has been requested.  As you can see, there is nothing that works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jrscgrTmDBoqkSOba-fvlQiHJ1rorMT_/view?usp=sharing

Hoping for a solution soon.

Regards,

Martin

Hi  Martin, we appreciate the video you provided. We have confirmed that the tablet is defective.

Every Huion product comes with a one-year warranty and we have submitted a replacement request for you. Please reply to us in the ticket and provide your shipping information.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment