Start a new topic

Pen keeps freezing and buttons won't work

I've had my H950P tablet since January, and it's worked perfectly until the last few days. I'll make a brushstroke, but it's like the pen freezes halfway through so there's a giant gap, then when I press undo (I've customised my pens buttons to undo and erase) the cursor freezes in place until I let go and nothing happens. Same problem with the eraser button. I have the same custom keys on the actual tablet itself and the keyboard, both work perfectly fine. I've uninstalled the driver, installed the newest one, restarted the PC, done everything I can find but nothing is working, please help.

Hi Carla, are you using a Windows computer? What driver version have you installed or tried so far? Please try uninstalling the tablet driver, unplug your tablet, plug it back in and test your tablet without the driver and check if the pen still freezes. If it won't freeze, then the issue is with the driver. If it still freeze, please let me know so we can test your tablet further. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hey, I'm using a Windows pc, and the original driver I had was version 14.7.154.586 so I thought that was the problem, uninstalled that and installed the newest one, 14.8.128.1220, but the problem still continued. I've just tried what you recommended, but there's no change, the pen still freezes and the buttons still won't work.

Hi, yes, I'm using Windows. The drivers I've tried are version 14.7.154.586 and 14.8.128.1220. I've uninstalled the driver and tried what you recommended, but the pen still freezes and the buttons on it still won't work. The buttons on the tablet still work fine, it's just the pen I have problems with.

Hi Carla, since the initial steps provided did not resolve your issue, I will create a ticket for you and I will further assist you from there.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment