Start a new topic
Solved

Order stuck on Payment Success

Hi there, my father ordered the Huion Kamvas 13 last Friday and everything went smoothly until the order was marked 'payment success'. Since then there has been no movement although it has been over a week, he contacted the Huion support email address and we both posted tickets to Huion support yet have received no feedback even after about 4 working days. Can anyone tell me what is going on? If they are not shipping because of corona virus lockdown I would like to know that so I can get my money back, the silence is incredibly frustrating. 
I paid extra for expedited shipping, I would like to know why its taking so long.

And to add to the frustration, the service email box is full!

Reason for bounceThe recipient ( service@huiontablet.com ) has insufficient mailbox space to receive your mail.

Hi  Saira , we are sorry for the delay in shipping your order since the Kamvas 13 is currently out of stock. We will arrange to ship your order as soon as the stocks arrive next week. Hoping for your patience and understanding.

Hi Ian George, we apologize for the technical issue on our service email. It has been resolved and you can go ahead and send your emails.

Login to post a comment