Solved

Kamvas pro22 driver will not recognize Tablet

I resently got a Kamvas pro 22. I downloaded the driver. I made sure the tablet wasn't plugged in at the time, I didn't have any drawing software on. I deinstalled my wacom driver just to be sure. When I plug in my pro 22 it streams my laptop display but the pen doesn't work. The driver will not recognize it no matter what I do. Help?

• Hi Inter Stellus, when your tablet driver do not recognize your tablet, it may be caused by either of the following reasons:

• Tablet was not securely connected to the USB port

• The USB port or the tablet's port is defective

• The connection cable is defective

• The wrong driver or an out-dated one was installed

Thus, please try the following steps that may help resolve your issue:

1. Make sure that the USB cable is connected securely, and the USB port is functional;
    2. Change to another USB cable or port;
    3. Change to another computer, if possible, to see if the issue still persists;
    4. Re-install the latest driver from the Huion Official website using this link: Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Tablet Display Drivers

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Same issue, I have the Kamvas Pro 22 HD (not the 2019 update). This has been working fine on my mac mini (catalina). I recently updated the drivers to latest yesterday and now it doesnt work.

I have followed all steps above except for trying on my windows desktop. The tablet app shows the device connected. I've tried the other driver versions available as well and gone through the process of rebooting, ensuring the accessibility and screen sharing are enabled.

• Hi Brandon Lamb, kindly try using older tablet driver versions and check if your pen works. You can check out these articles on how to uninstall and install Mac OS drivers:

Also, before installing the tablet driver, please try to remove the TabletDriverAgent and HuionTablet apps from your whitelist then add them back again as you follow the installation steps.

Please try using your tablet on your Windows computer as well so we can check if it works there. If it does, then we can be more certain that the issue is caused by the tablet driver for Mac. But if it still doesn't, then we will try to further test your tablet on your Windows computer by using a software that I can send over to you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment