HS 610 Touch Ring Doesn't seem to work

Has anyone had any driver issues with the Touch Ring not working, in Windows (I have installed version 14.8.128.1220)? All the other buttons seem to work and the pen seems fine too..

I received my Pen Tablet on Saturday and haven't been using it yet, as trying to get this resolved, but finding the whole customer service process to be a bit of a pain!

Thanks

• Hi Scott Talbot, we apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket due to our high ticket volume. Hoping for your understanding.

With regard to your issue, we have replied to your ticket since we need to ask you for more information to help you further.

Best Regards,
    HUION Customer Support

• Hi Beverly, I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a week now, so no, I don't understand. Your high call volume, shouldn't be your customers problem. I'll be sending the tablet back on Monday, so no need to worry yourself further.

As they say, "buy cheap, buy twice". I'll get a Wacom.

• Hi Scott Talbot, we've replied to your ticket last week but we have not heard back from you. Have you received our reply? If you haven't seen our reply in your Inbox, please try checking your Spam or Trash folders. Please add our mailbox to your whitelist so you won't miss any of our communications in the future.

On another note, it is unfortunate that you have to return your tablet. Since the other buttons work, the issue may just be caused by settings issue or a program issue. That is why we've asked for more information on your ticket so we can further determine the cause. Otherwise, we won't be able to resolve your issue; not without more information provided to us.

Best Regards,
    HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment