Start a new topic

Device Disconnected - H640p

I have the 640p and I'm having problems with connecting it to my MAC. I'm running on Catalina 10.15.3. I did add permission to my security and privacy settings. I reinstalled the driver multiple times but it didn't solve the problem. I used the latest driver available for this model. In order to connect the tablet, I have to restart my laptop every time which is very frustrating. I'm pretty sure it's the driver problem cause I can still hover around my screen using the tablet but that's all it does. 

https://mw.d.pr/msPxro

1 Comment

Hi Chamin M, thank you for providing the steps that you've done so far. Please try these steps:

1. Go to Mac Finder> Applications> Utilities> Activity Monitor > Input “tablet” on the right top search box.
  2. End the processes of the Huion programs that are running.
  3. Unplug your tablet and restart your computer.
  4. After restarting, open your tablet driver and plug your tablet back in.
  5. Tap your pen on your tablet and check if the driver can detect your tablet as connected. 
  6. When it detects your tablet, you can check if the TabletDriverAgent and HuionTablet apps are added on your whitelist (Go to Mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility)

If the driver still doesn't show as connected, try plugging your tablet to a different USB port. If you have access to another computer, please try connecting your tablet to another computer and test if it gets connected using another computer. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment