Solved

pen not working

I have just brought a new pen for my tablet and it does not work. I have one that came with the tablet and that did not work as well, it worked for a short time then stopped working so i brought a new and that does not work. Can you please help.

• Hi Brian Tempest, I'm sorry to know about your pen issue. It may be possible that the pen you bought is not compatible with your tablet. I will have to ask for your tablet's serial number and the pen model so I will further assist you through your ticket. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• i just opened my new pen display and cant make the pen work

• Hi Ileana Grigoni, thank you for purchasing our product. May you please provide the following information so we can assist you further:

• Tablet model
    • Computer operating system
    • If you have installed the tablet driver, please provide which version you've installed and if the driver panel shows "Device connected"

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi lleana , l had the same mine would not work, l had the same email as you and still not working l give up in the end and put it the bin.

• Hi Brian Tempest, I'm sorry to know that you have to give up on your tablet. We've sent an email last month for some troubleshooting steps but we no longer received a reply. 

Since you are using a Mac computer, there are additional steps that need to be done for the pen to work such as adding 1 or 2 apps to your whitelist. If you are willing to be further assisted, kindly reply to your ticket so we can set a schedule to remotely access your computer and find a solution to your issue. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, my pen stopped working . I have a Kamvas Pro 13, OS: Windows 10 pro 64 bits. I have opened a ticket and I recieved a reply but, I have followed all the steps to solve it and nothing. I replied that email and I don't have any reply yet. Please I need a solution because I use the tablet to work.

• Yes if you could that would be great.

• Hi Brian Tempest, the last email has been resent to your email. Kindly check your mailbox and if you don't see our email in your Inbox, please check your spam or trash folders. To ensure that you don't miss any of our communication moving forward, please add our email to your mailbox white list so all our emails will be routed to your Inbox.

Hi Martín Yañez, does the tablet work even without a driver installed on your computer? If it still doesn't work even without the driver, then it is possible that your pen may be broken. We will further assist you through your ticket.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi Orliza l have done everything you have said still with no luck. If you could help though my computer that would be great, hope to hear from you soon, l live in the uk.

Brian.

• Hi Brian Tempest, I'm sorry to know that. I have sent an email through your ticket. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment