Start a new topic
Answered

Device Disconnected

Hi there

We brought a Huion GT220 V2 for my son for last Christmas and its 29th March and we have still not managed to get it set up correctly!

I have just brought a new computer as my previous laptop was very old and I thought that this might just be stopping me from setting up correctly - however, I still cannot get the Device Connected message and I just don't know what I am doing wrong???

Can anyone please help me!

With many thanks, Andria

Best Answer

Hi Andria Geal, there are 2 versions of GT-220 v2; one with 2048 pen pressure and another with 8192. May I know the following information so I can assist you further: 

1. The version of the tablet driver that you've installed
  2. Your computer's operating system
  3. Your tablet's serial number (found at the back)

The reason why your tablet driver shows as "Device disconnected" is due to one of the following reasons:

• The cable was not securely plugged in to the USB port
  • The USB port or the tablet's port is defective
  • The USB cable is defective
  • The wrong driver or an out-dated one was installed

Thus, if you are experiencing this issue, please try the steps below and see if it gets resolved:

• Make sure that the USB cable is connected securely, and the USB port is functional.
  • Use another USB cable and/or connect the USB cable to another port.
  • Change to another computer, if possible, to see if the issue still persists.
  • Re-install the latest driver from the Huion Official website using this link: Huion GT-220 v2 (2048 and 8192) Pen Display Drivers

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

2 people have this question

Hi PN Chandramohan, may I know the driver version you installed on your computer and your computer's operating system? What driver versions have you tried so far? What methods have you done as well?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment