Answered

Device Disconnected

Hi there

We brought a Huion GT220 V2 for my son for last Christmas and its 29th March and we have still not managed to get it set up correctly!

I have just brought a new computer as my previous laptop was very old and I thought that this might just be stopping me from setting up correctly - however, I still cannot get the Device Connected message and I just don't know what I am doing wrong???

Can anyone please help me!

With many thanks, Andria

2 people have this question
  • Hi PN Chandramohan, may I know the driver version you installed on your computer and your computer's operating system? What driver versions have you tried so far? What methods have you done as well?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I have a Huion inspiroy H640p, I tried everything but it still shows "device turned off". The tablet turns on and even the pen works, but even so it appears that it is turned off. My operating system is Windows 7
  • Hi Sandriani47serbelo.ss, we replied to your ticket 6 days ago but have not received any response. We will need to test your tablet further so may you please provide the requested information so we can move forward? We would appreciate it. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment