Start a new topic

Pen Pro 20 not working

Hi, yesterday all of a sudden my pen for my kamvas Pro 20 stopped working, I already reset everything, I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstall them, nothing worked.

1 Comment

Hi Cris Lopz, have you tried your tablet without the tablet driver? If it worked without the tablet driver, it means that the issue was caused by the tablet driver. So all you need to do is reinstall the tablet driver and make sure that your tablet is not connected to your computer as you reinstall the tablet driver. You can check out these articles as your guide: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows and How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

But if your tablet does not work without the tablet driver, then it may be possible that your issue is caused by your USB cable, your ports (tablet or computer), your pen, or your tablet itself. Here's what you can do after trying the steps mentioned above:

1. Check if the tablet driver shows "Device connected" after you reinstall it. If it says so and your tablet still does not work, try using it with a different computer. And if it still does not work, then it may be possible that your pen is defective. Please contact service@huion.com to be assisted further if you are still within warranty. If you are out of warranty, please purchase a new pen, PW500 for Kamvas Pro 20 or PW507 for Kamvas Pro 20 (2019).
  2. If your tablet driver shows "Device disconnected" after it is reinstalled, try to do the following:
    • Try connecting your USB cable to a different port and make sure that the ports are working well. 
    • Try using a different USB cable
    • Try using a different computer
  3. If your tablet still does not work, we will have to check on this further. Please contact service@huion.com with the following information:
    • Order number
    • Link where your purchased your tablet
    • Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • A video that clearly captures your issue. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that it clearly captures your issue and you can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, make sure you have removed the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment