Solved

Kamvas pro 16 no signal

Hello! The first time you connect the tablet to a personal computer, everything is connected correctly, the monitor writes "no signal" and goes into sleep mode. I tried it on my laptop, the same thing. The tablet is not detected in the operating system. Downloaded and reinstalled the official driver from the site, there is no use. The monitor does not respond with or without the driver. I checked the ports, reconnected and rebooted the PC, it's no use. The Huion Tablet program also does not see the tablet, constantly writes that the device is disabled. I recorded the video. Help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb7LYkvsQcw
  • Hi Ivan, based on your explanation and on your video, there is a high possibility that your 3-in-1 cable is defective. We can assist you with the cable replacement if you are still within the warranty. Since you already have a ticket, we will continue to assist you through there. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Yes, I also thought the cable was the problem. I wrote to the seller about this immediately after receiving the monitor, but did not receive a response. I bought a tablet in the official store on Aliexpress, with delivery from a warehouse in Russia. Can you send me a new cable?
  • Sorry for my English, I just started learning it.
  • Hi Ivan, not a problem. You're doing pretty good so far. ^^ I believe you will be getting a reply soon. And since you will most definitely be getting a replacement cable, I will tag this forum post as solved.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• How do I know that the cable will be sent to me after all? More precisely, where will I find out about it?..
  • Hi Ivan Pavlov, I have contacted AliExpress and coordinated with the point person. You can check the reply in your AliExpress message center.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you.
  • Hi Ivan Pavlov, you're welcome.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I'm having the same issue. I my kamvas pro 16 is connected to my laptop. The pen works but the screen is black. Only had the tablet for 3 days. I've tried every suggestion on the forums. Please help
  • Got it fixed. I deleted all the drawing applications I had and restarted my laptop and the tablet is working fine now
  • Hi  Nathan Richter, Thank you for contacting us. We are very glad to know the problem is now solved.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you encounter problems with our products. We will do our best to help you.

Hoping you have a great day and enjoy your tablet!

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

• Hi there, I have the same problem. Just received yesterday the Kamvas 16 ordered on eBay from Huion DE shop. Cable connected, driver installed, the pen is active, but the display is black. When pressing the power button, the display lights up for a few seconds showing the Huion logo, then turns off and "no signal" appears, then black again.

I would really appreciate a quick solution as it was a birthday present for my son that he is been waiting to arrive long time, after my initial order was canceled due to stock error. And now this!!!

• Hi Nadia Roman, kindly try the steps found in this article What to Do If Your Huion Pen Display Shows A Black Screen or No Signal. Please make sure that you do not connect both the HDMI and the black USB end of your 3-in-1 cable to the same USB port in your computer. If your issue is still not resolved, we will further assist you through your ticket since we will need to request for more information.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Same issue, after installed driver turn on tablet but just says no signal and the Huion tablet app continues to just say device disconnected. Have turned on and off computer, unplugged and re plugged, uninstalled and reinstalled driver, and have attempted on both macOS 10.14 Mojave and macOs 10.15 catalana, neither work. Please help!

Login to post a comment