Solved

My short keys won't work

This has never happened before and i'm freaking out i don't know what to do it won't work on any art program so it can't be the program it has to be the tablet itself. I even reset the laptop multiple times but it's hasn't helped.

• Same for me, my gosh. I updated the driver, but it's still not working.

• Hi mini bear and Beatriz Carmena, when your press keys or shortcut keys don't work, please try to check if your tablet driver is showing as "Device connected". If it shows as disconnected, please try the steps provided from this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?. On the other hand, if it shows connected, please try the steps below:

1. Press the tablet's shortcut keys and check if the tablet's light turn on every time. If it turns on, then it means that the tablet is working fine. If it doesn't, we will have to check on it further.
    2. Uninstall the tablet driver, unplug the tablet from your computer and plug it back in. Test if the tablet works without the driver. At this time, it is expected that only the pen works since there's no driver installed. We just need to check if the tablet works fine without the driver.
    3. Unplug the tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer. After rebooting, reinstall the tablet driver and make sure that your tablet is not connected to the computer while installing the driver. Also turn off your antivirus and close your drawing programs. 
    4. After reinstalling, connect the tablet back to your computer and check if the driver shows "Device connected". Then test it again. 

If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please send an email to service@huion.com and provide the following information:

• Serial number (S/N) of your tablet which can be found at the back of the unit
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Your computer operating system and the version
    • Version of the driver you are using when you first encountered the issue
    • A video that clearly shows your issue. You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that it captures your issue clearly. If the video file is more than 20MB, you can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, please make sure you remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Ooookey! I found my problem. The keys were locked !!

Thank you for the help!

• Hi Beatriz Carmena, I'm glad that you've figured out what caused your problem. May we know what you meant by your keys being locked? May I know what model you have? 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• The model is H640P and it has a switch in one corner to lock the keys. Well, I guess is just for that, because when I unlocked it, intermediately the short keys started working. 

• Hi Beatriz Carmena, yes, the H640P has the switch to lock and unlock the press keys at the upper right hand side. This is the same with the H950P, Q11K and Q11K v2 models. Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment