Start a new topic

Can't download driver

So my family recently bought a new pc and I've been trying to draw using my Inspiroy Q11 V2. I instantly I noticed that I had problems with pen pressure and some other small things, so I decided that I needed to download the driver again, Well, I tried to do that - multiple times by now, but it just. won't. download. There's no error code or anything, it just doesn't work.

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

Hi Lena, kindly try the following:

1. Make sure your tablet driver has been successfully uninstalled by checking out these videos:
  2. After successfully uninstalling the tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer and restart your computer.
  3. Download the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Huion Q11K v2 Graphic Tablet Drivers
  4. Turn off your antivirus and make sure you don't have any drawing programs open. Install the tablet driver and make sure your tablet is not connected to your computer as you do so. You can follow these articles as well:
  5. Connect your tablet to your computer after you have successfully installed the driver and check if you now have pen pressure and your tablet's press keys work.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment