Solved

Can't download driver

So my family recently bought a new pc and I've been trying to draw using my Inspiroy Q11 V2. I instantly I noticed that I had problems with pen pressure and some other small things, so I decided that I needed to download the driver again, Well, I tried to do that - multiple times by now, but it just. won't. download. There's no error code or anything, it just doesn't work.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Lena, kindly try the following:

1. Make sure your tablet driver has been successfully uninstalled by checking out these videos:
    2. After successfully uninstalling the tablet driver, unplug your tablet from your computer and restart your computer.
    3. Download the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Huion Q11K v2 Graphic Tablet Drivers
    4. Turn off your antivirus and make sure you don't have any drawing programs open. Install the tablet driver and make sure your tablet is not connected to your computer as you do so. You can follow these articles as well:
    5. Connect your tablet to your computer after you have successfully installed the driver and check if you now have pen pressure and your tablet's press keys work.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I try to download the manual/driver for the KAMVAS Pro 12 but I can't

• Hi Ana Lupe de la Pena, kindly try downloading it again using this link: Huion Kamvas Pro 12 Drivers and User Manuals.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello I have a problem with downloading the driver, for some reason the "Preparing to download screen" remains frozen, therefore the driver cannot be installed. I've waited hours, but it remained frozen. I can't exit out of the screen and it remains frozen there forever. I don't know how to fix the problem, nor have I found a solution that can help me. The model is Huion H420.
    If you could help with this problem it'll make me very happy :)

• Hi Coconut Boy, I'm sorry to know that. I've sent the driver to you through WeTransfer; for Windows and Mac.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hello, I noticed that when I wanted to draw (my tablet is the Huion 950p)  the pen was not being recognised so I thought it might be the drivers fault. I uninstalled the driver and have been trying to reinstall the driver but like the others said it just stays frozen. No matter how many videos, tutorials and advice I have looked up nothing seems to work. The green line showing how far you have gotten into the download stay at around 60% every time I try. If you could help me it would be amazing!

• Hi Emma Mellor, are you using a Windows computer? If you do, please make sure to extract the zipped installation file you've downloaded from our official site before running the installation program. When installing the driver, make sure that the tablet is not connected to the computer, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed. Also make sure that you don't have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from us or other brands. You can download the latest driver from this link: Huion H950P Graphic Tablet Drivers. If you still can't go through with the installation, kindly take a video as you try to install the driver (using your phone is fine) so we can see what happens and send it to service@huion.com. Please include the following:

• Serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Purchase order number
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Link to your video. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If you upload it, please make sure to remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• So,recently i bought the HS64 and i was all excited to test my new tablet,but when i went to install the diver the dowload screen just crashed,it froze,i waited for hours and the driver dint install,my tabley also have a huge delay,dash takes 1 second to appear and i dont know how to fix it,cold you help me with these 2 things please?
  • Hi Elisa Lima Veras, may I know what driver version you installed and your computer operating system? Since you weren't able to install the driver, you experienced the delay without the driver, is that right? If so, please check if you don't have any other tablet drivers installed on your computer and if you do, please make sure to properly uninstall them. Unplug your tablet from your computer and plug it back in then test it again. 

I will wait for your reply so we will know how to proceed.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• So i discovered what whas the problem,i havent unistaled the other driver,and thanks this helped me very much(anyway lov your tablets!) :D
  • Hi Elisa Lima Veras, I'm glad I could help. It's good to know that you have found the cause of your issue. Thank you for your feedback on our products as well. We really appreciate it. ^^ Feel free to reach out again in the event that you need our help.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer 

Login to post a comment