Solved

Photoshop CS6 doesn't recognise my tablet

I've got installed latest drivers on my model Huion H1161, but I can't do anything with it on Photoshop CS6. It doesn't react on my Stylus at all.

How can I fix it????

• Hi Katherine Kovalets, your issue may be caused by several factors:

• Pen is broken
    • The tablet driver was not properly installed
    • Incorrect tablet driver version¬†
    • Defective cable
    • Defective port in the tablet
    • Your computer's USB port is defective

Thus, please try the following steps that may help resolve your issue or at least help us determine what caused your issue:

1. Uninstall the tablet driver, unplug the tablet from the computer and after a few seconds, plug it back in. Test if the tablet works without the tablet driver.  
    2. Unplug the tablet from the computer again and reboot your computer. Turn off your antivirus and make sure you don't have any drawing software open. Download and install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: Huion H1161 Graphic Tablet Drivers. You can check out either of these articles to guide you with the driver installation:
    3. After installing the tablet driver, plug the tablet back in and test if the pen works fine.

If the steps above still do not resolve your issue, please send the following to service@huion.com to be assisted further:

• Purchase order number
    • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • The operating system and version of your computer
    • Drawing software you are using and version
    • A video that clearly shows your issue. Please try to include a video as you follow the steps provided above and as you use your tablet on your drawing software. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure that you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment