Solved

Screen says no signal but pen works

I own a kamvas Pro 16 it has been 1 month and a half.

It worked fine to begin with, but now, screen says "No signal" when I turn it on. I can still use the pen as usual and the light is red, it's just the screen that stays black.
I tried to connect it to other pc's and it worked normally, so the cabes are fine. After not solving the problem, I fomatted my pc just to check, and it went back to normal.

Now, one week after that, the problem is back. I can't fomat my pc every week and install all the settings once again. All I did was to install very few programs. Can you solve the problem??

• I forgot to say: my pc is a MSI, not sure that matters or not.

• Hi Maria Vaz, I'm sorry to know about your recurring "no signal" issue. Whenever you experience this issue, please try the following steps that may either help resolve it or at least help us determine the cause of the issue:

1. Make sure that the HDMI end of the 3-in-1 cable is securely connected to your computer.
    2. Unplug the 3-in-1 cable and plug it back in.
    3. If your MSI computer is a desktop, make sure that it is connected to your dedicated video card (if you are using one) and not to the main board.
    4. Please check if there is a problem with the computer signal interface by using another cable or interface. You can connect a different display device to your computer's HDMI port and check if the issue does not persist.
    5. If you have used an adapter to connect the cable, please try using a different adapter.

If the issue persists even after doing all steps above, please take a video of your issue. Please send the following information to service@huion.com so we can assist you further:

• Purchase order number
    • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • The video that clearly captures your issue. You can either send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. Make sure you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link would be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• "If your MSI computer is a desktop, make sure that it is connected to your dedicated video card (if you are using one) and not to the main board."

I have a similar issue too but mines just never connected for too long.  My Pc doesn't seem to be carrying a dedicated video card hdmi. What can I do?

• Hi Gorial Doodles, if your desktop is not using a dedicated video card, then you can just connected directly to the main board. You can use either the VGA or DVI connection cables if your main board does not have an HDMI port. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment