My pen weird

Hey, I have my h620 pro tablet, and the tablet and the pen was working very well but then i've try to draw and the pen is weird, it look like the pen have a problem with the contacte with the tablet like when I put the crayon in the area where the tablete sens it, it immediatly think that am drawing a line or something like that but i don't touch the tablet my pen is in the hair , i've try to re-instale my driver, the latest version as well, but no change, i try on my sister computer but it do the same thing, so is my pen broke? And if i have to buy another one, do i have to re-buy another h610 pro? because the tablet is very fine, and still work as well. 

Thanks you, and i'm sorry for the bad english 

• Hi Gaïa Pineault, thank you for posting your issue. If the pen is drawing even when not touching the tablet surface, that issue is what we call "hovering issue". Kindly try the steps provided in this solution article: Hovering Issue with Huion Digital Pen. If the issue is still not resolved, it may be possible that your pen is broken. If you are still within the warranty, you can contact service@huion.com and provide the following information for further assistance:

1. Purchase order number
    2. Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    3. Link where you purchased your tablet
    4. A video that clearly captures your issue. You can also take a video using your phone as you do all the steps provided in the article. Send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure you remove the restrictions and grant access to anyone who has the link to be able to view it.

However, if your tablet is no longer within the warranty, you can go ahead and purchase a pen using this link: HUION Official Store. If you need help on which pen model works for your tablet, you can provide your serial number to service@huion.com. May you please verify the tablet model you have? It seems like we don't have an H620 Pro model. But we do have H640P, H610 Pro and H610 Pro v2.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment