Start a new topic
Solved

Screen Blacking out on bottom of screen - HELP!

Today I turned on my tablet to draw and I noticed a black burned out line on the bottom of my screen. It's the first time i have noticed this since I purchased the product in January of this year. 

I usually keep my screen connected to my computer at night and turn it off ( my computer stays in sleep mode throughout the night). 

I really need help as to trouble shooting this or if i need to send it back and get a replacement. I have many projects that need to be done and I cannot wait. 

IMG4434.jpg
(2.33 MB)
IMG4435.jpg
(830 KB)
IMG4437.jpg
(1.95 MB)
IMG4439.jpg
(3.57 MB)

Hi Kyle Cardenas, thank you for the pictures. May you please try the following methods that may help either resolve your issue or determine the cause of your issue:

• Try using a different cable if you have an extra cable
  • Unplug and plug the HDMI cable back in 
  • Are you using a 3-in-1 cable or a separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable? If you're using an HDMI cable, try to use a VGA or a DVI cable instead
  • If you have access to a different computer, kindly test your tablet with a different computer

If the issue is not resolved by doing the steps above, kindly take a video as you do all those above-mentioned steps and send it to service@huion.com. Please include the following information:

• Purchase order number
  • Link where you placed your order
  • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
  • Link of the video. You can either send the video using WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, please make sure you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link would be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

My screen is doing the same thing. I have a tried it on 2 different computers. My line is about 1 1/2" tall.  Kamvas Pro 16 purchased 4 days ago through Amazon. Using the 3-in-1 cable. Please advise if there is an issue with this product!

Hi Patricia L Earls, I'm sorry to know about your issue. We just need to know if the issue is with the cable or the tablet itself. Have you tried doing the steps provided above? If you haven't please do so. I will further reply to you on your order forum post. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support.

Login to post a comment