Tablet Huion Q11K driver problem

Hello there !

I'm a little artist who have to habit to use my computer with my tablet since the end of 2018 on it and by magic (I don't really know) with a driver update and a new windows update on my computer, the driver disconnect itself and I can't continue use it after 10 second on a paint software and I can't charge it again !

My Pen Tablet and The tablet are full battery but the USB key is completely doing weird things and stop working after it reconnects, so I have this message with Disconnected Driver on it, and it's kind of frustrating T^T

Can someone help me ?

• Hi Léa Vadius, thank you for posting your issue. May you please try the steps found in this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?. If the steps provided do not resolve your issue, kindly send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

1. Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    2. A video that clearly shows your issue. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure to grant permission to anyone who has the link to be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment