Start a new topic

Having problems with my Kamvas GT-221 Pro...

I have been having some issues with my tablet for a week now since the latest windows update, here's what hapens...

As soon as the tablet is connected to the computer, everytime I'm on someting that can scroll, it goes crazy! And then saturday I even did a fresh Windows 10 install and again, as soon as the tablet was connected, angain it goes crazy but now it even ''press'' the ctrl and other buttons but as soon as I disconnect the tablet from my PC, everything is back to normal...

I got this tablet in the summer of 2018, never had any problems with it until now and I don't know what to do! Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

1 Comment

Hi Stéphane Huard, sorry for the late reply due to the holiday. 

May you please try the following steps:

1. Please uninstall the tablet driver and make sure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from Huion or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers installed on your computer may cause issues with the tablet driver.
  2. Unplug your tablet and plug it back in. Then test if the pen works well without the tablet driver. If it does, then the issue is with the driver. Otherwise, it may be caused by other factors. Please proceed to Step #3 below.
  3. Unplug your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer.
  4. Install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link, Huion Tablet Drivers, and follow the installation process from this article: How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows 
  5. After the tablet driver has been successfully installed, please plug your tablet back in and test if the pen works without any issues.

Just make sure that the tablet is not connected with your computer as you reinstall the tablet driver. If this does not resolve your issue, kindly send the following information to service@huion.com

• Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • Version of the program used;
  • Does the issue persist in other programs;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment