Solved

'NO NAME' Driver Relaunching on Computer Start Up

Hi

I have a Huion 1060 Plus Tablet which is working fine, but I have this strange issue where each time I start my computer, a driver titled 'NO NAME' keeps opening. The driver has a file within it called 'NEW 1060PLUS(8192)_Driver.zip. When I unzip the file, it has the driver install files within it. I can eject the driver which doesn't effect the functionality of the tablet, but then when I restart my machine sure enough the driver is there again!

It's not effecting the functionality of my tablet or my machine. Its just annoying and I'd like to know how to stop it.

I'm attaching a screen grab of my finder so you can see the driver and files contained within it.

I'm on macOS Catalina 10.15.2.

Thanks.

• Hi Sophia J Caldwell, the New 1060Plus (8192) tablet has an SD card in it which contains the drivers for both Mac and Windows. You can either remove the SD card or change the SD card's name and delete the unnecessary files in it. If you want to remove it, just push the SD card to release the lock mechanism. The SD card will then pop out.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Quick fix Thanks

Login to post a comment