Start a new topic
Solved

Pen STILL not working and no reply from support

Hi,

I'm getting very impatient. I reported a problem in the forum (Sasa Blissful) About the Kamvas GT-221 Pro Pen issue. I was told that if I had further issues, I should write an email to the support, which I did. In full detail with video and everything.

Now, they were unavailable because of holidays until the 2nd and it created a support ticket. But it's STILL being processed and I haven't got a reply yet!

My warranty is running out soon, as well.

Sarah

2 people have this problem

Hi Billy Chrisnada, you're welcome. And thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Orliza Amodia Thank you.

Hi Lily Grasso and Billy Chrisnada, we apologize for the late reply. I will have your tickets prioritized. 

Hi Michal Widera, yes, your replacement request has been approved and just waiting for our factory to resume work so it can be packed and shipped. We apologize for the delay in shipping this out due to the current situation.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this

Hi Orliza Amodia - Most probably my case is recognized and goes to happy end.

Thanks!

Hi, Can you reply to my ticket please? it has been 2 days since I sent the e-mail and still got no reply from the support. My Inspiroy H950P won't turn on/detected because It failed to update the firmware. I read some user experienced this problem too and fixed by using firmware recovery given by Huion support. Please send me the file.

My pen isn't working either- for a Kamvas 20 Pro, and I haven't received a reply from support. I need my tablet for my work, as I am a full-time illustrator, and this is severely negatively impacting my livelihood. Even a few days of not being able to work is proving catastrophic for me. I have tried everything, and have ordered a new pen on my own in hopes that it works.

Hi Orliza Amodia - you replied 7 days ago. That's correct. Still waiting ...

Good day everyone! In behalf of HUION Customer Support, I would like to apologize for the delay in our responses due to the extension of the holiday. Rest assured, our team is doing the best as we possibly can to reply to as much tickets as possible to catch up with all the tickets during and after the holiday. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Yes,  Jarrett Vann, is right. We encourage everyone to create an account in our support portal at https://support.huion.com/. Sometimes, some mailboxes treat our emails as Spam and route our emails to Spam or Trash, while others get bounced entirely. Thus, it would be best to check your ticket status in our support portal so as not to miss any of our communication.

Hi Sarah Baumann, we have replied to your ticket last Feb. 14th. Kindly refer to your ticket for further assistance.

Hi Michal Widera, we have replied to your ticket as well.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Yes Sign in then click tickets at the top, then click on the ticket title. That is how they answer them.

Have you signed in to the account you made with them? They may not have e-mailed you a reply but have it on that personal page thing you made when you registered with them.

Despite February 9th being a few days ago, and submitting a ticket after that date anyway, my ticket has been processing for two days with no reply. I'm getting impatient as well because I only ordered a new cable and also requested expedited shipping. I don't know where to go to get in contact with someone other than emailing or submitting a ticket...I haven't been able to use my tablet for over a week now and I really miss it.

I also have no answer from support from 11 days.

Something is happend with huion support ?

Did they fail ?

I got an e-mail that they won't be answering e-mail's until the 10th as Chinese New Year is going until the 9th. It stinks don't it?

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Login to post a comment