Start a new topic
Solved

Problem with display

Hi, I recently got a huion kamvas pro 13. It usually works very well, but today when I started it, the display was very staticky and had odd lines of colors. It keeps glitching back and forth, and I can't draw very well with it now. Could you tell me how to fix this? 
Thank you
1 Comment

Hi Marshmallow Bunni, I apologize for the long wait. When you have issues with your display quality, kindly try the following steps:

1. Unplug the 3-in-1 cable and plug it back in.
  2. If you are using an adapter, please try using a different one or try it without an adapter if possible.
  3. Try to connect the cable to another port if you have a different port available.
  4. To check if your computer port is not defective, try connecting a different display device and check if it works fine. 
  5. If you have access to another computer, please try connecting your tablet to another computer so we can see if the issue is the same in different computers.
  6. If you have an extra 3-in-1 cable, please try it with a different 3-in-1 cable. 

If your issue persists after trying the above mentioned steps, please send an email to service@huion.com with the following information:

• Purchase order number
  • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
  • Link where you purchased your tablet
  • A video that clearly shows your issue. If you can take a video as you do the applicable steps mentioned above, that would be very helpful. You can send the video through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, please make sure you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment