Start a new topic
Solved

kamvas pro 16 pen not working

my pen is a non battery pen on windows. it works semi decently, until you pull it away, and it disconnects completely.  this also happens when i use the mouse. i have to keep on powering on and off on my tablet. please help.

1 Comment

Hi Theinfinitevoid, I'm sorry for the long wait. Please try the following steps that may help resolve your issue or at least determine its cause:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer, uninstall the tablet driver and reboot your computer.
  2. After rebooting, plug your tablet back to your computer and test your tablet if it works fine without the tablet driver. If it does, then the issue is with the driver. Otherwise, it may be cause by other factors.
  3. Turn off your antivirus and close all your drawing programs and install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link: HUION Kamvas Pro 16 Tablet Display Drivers. You can also refer to these articles as your reference:
  4. Connect your tablet to your computer after the driver has been installed and test it again. 
  5. Try connecting the USB end of the 3-in-1 cable to a different USB port on your computer.
  6. Try your tablet using another computer and check if the issue persists.
  7. If you have a spare 3-in-1 cable, please try the tablet with it and check if you still encounter the issues.

If your issues are not resolved even after reinstalling the driver by following the steps provided above, it may be caused by either the cable, the pen, or the tablet itself. Please send the following information to service@huion.com to be assisted further:

• Purchase order number
  • Product serial number (found at the back of the tablet)
  • Link where purchased your tablet
  • A video that clearly captures your issue. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive. If it's the latter, please make sure your remove the restrictions so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment