Having problems with my tablet

I installed the drivers and everything seems to work fine, except the "Huion" app doesn't open, it say it works for like half a second and then closes

It's pretty annoying since I can't calibrate my tablet nor configure the buttons

I have tried to install and reinstall while the tablet is unplugged, changing the windows ink settings and downloading the firmware but nothing seems to open the app

• In other words, I don't have the "PenTablet" icon nor the program in my pc and it doesn't install it once I reinstall the drivers

• Hi Roberto Paulol Pakulhok, I'm sorry for the late reply on your post due to the holiday. May you please provide the following information so we will know how to proceed:

1. Tablet model
    2. Computer operating system and its version
    3. Tablet Driver version installed
    4. We would also appreciate if you can provide a video that clearly captures your issue to give us a better idea of your concern. You can send it to service@huion.com using WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide the link here. If it's the latter, please make sure that you remove the restriction so anyone who has the link will be able to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment