my Huion H640P doesnt work when I'm connected to the driver and works when its not

the title explains it, I keep on downloading drivers but none of them work. I wanted to make webcomics, it use to work but not anymore, please help.

1 person has this problem
  • Hi Excalibur, thank you for posting your issue. Since your tablet works without the driver, the issue is caused by the driver. Kindly try the steps below:

1. Unplug your tablet from your computer.
    2. Uninstall your tablet driver and remove all files and folders related to your driver. Close all your drawing programs and reboot your computer.
    3. After rebooting, turn off your antivirus and reinstall the latest driver for your tablet through this link: HUION H640P Graphic Tablet Drivers
    4. After you've reinstalled your tablet driver, plug your tablet back in and check if the issue has been resolved. 

If you still encounter issues on your tablet, please take a video of your tablet driver and try clicking on the different options in the driver and try using your tablet on a drawing software. Send the video together with the following information to service@huion.com:

• Purchase order number
    • Product serial number (found at the back of your tablet)
    • Link where you purchased your tablet
    • Operating system of your computer
    • Drawing program used
    • Version of the drawing program
    • The video mentioned above. You can send it through WeTransfer or upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and make sure you grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment