Start a new topic

Kamvas Pro 16 2019 Photoshop dropped Move Tool jumping randomly

Hi there,

Very annoying problem in Photoshop CS6. The Move Tool will move a selection but when I release it, the selection randomly jumps off to the lower right.

This does not happen when using my mouse, only with the Huion pen. Other than this, and a slight jumping around on the top menu bar (file, Edit, Image, etc...) I love the tablet. It'd be a shame if I couldn't fix this and had to send it back. I really hope there is a solution to this.

Thanks

Colin

1 Comment

Hi Colin Lime, thank you for reporting your issue in Photoshop. Does this issue happen with other drawing software? May you please try the new Photoshop version such as Photoshop 2018 or 2019? This issue may be caused by using the CS6 version. 

If you are using the latest tablet driver version on your Kamvas Pro 16, kindly try using an older driver version such as the Driver_14.7.154.586. 

If using an older driver version or using the latest Photoshop version does not resolve your issue, please send the following information to service@huion.com for further assistance:

• Purchase order number;

• Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • Does the issue persist in other programs;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment