Start a new topic
Solved

pen won't track

i have a huion 680s and my pen will not track on the tablet. it is a battery powered pen. sometimes it will work if i hold down a button while i try to draw but that's it. the 2 buttons on the side of the pen are still working. i have changed the battery and the nib and it did not help. my driver software is all up to date and it was working fine like 30 minutes ago and suddenly mid drawing it wont track anymore. my pen is very slightly cracked but i just put tape on it and it has not really been an issue. i don't think that's the problem but i thought i should mention it anyway

i just ordered a new pen :/

Hi Vincent R., thank you for posting your issue with your pen. It may be possible that the issue was caused by the crack. Please try the following steps to check if the issue is with the pen or other causes:

1. Uninstall your tablet driver and test if the pen works fine without the driver. If it does, then the issue is with the driver. Otherwise, it may be caused by other factors. 
  2. Reboot your computer and make sure there are no tablet drivers installed, either from HUION or other brands.
  3. Please reinstall the tablet driver by following these articles (NOTE: Make sure the tablet is not connected to the computer as you install the tablet driver):

If reinstalling the driver do not resolve your issue, please do the same test using your new pen. If you still have the same issue with your new pen, please provide the following information to service@huion.com so we can assist you further:

• Purchase order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to allow anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

i tried re installing the drivers and it did not work so i will have to wait until the new pen comes

Hi Vincent R., duly noted. Just let me know if you still have the same issues with your new pen or if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment