Solved

Huion Kamvas Pro 20 (2019)

When I plugged for the very first time my Huion Kamvas Pro 20 (2019) it was ok for a few minutes until I switched from "Duplicate" option to "Wide" screen on my laptop. Suddenly it started to blink non stop.  The minute I unplugged it'd stop blinking, and viceverse. I can't even change it to "Duplicate" option now!

• Hi Osvaldo Pestana Montpeller, thank you for posting your display issue. Regarding this issue, may you please try the following methods to see if it works:

1. First, check if the VGA/DVI/HDMI cable is securely connected to your computer.
    2. Check if the VGA/HDMI/DVI cable is in the correct direction? If needed, please change the VGA/HDMI/DVI cable to see if it helps.
    3. Unplug the VGA/HDMI/DVI cable and then plug it back in.
    4. Change to another port and if you have another computer, please try it with another computer. 
    5. Are you using an adapter to connect the cable? If yes, please change the adapter to see if it works.
    6. Are you using a desktop? If yes, please make sure the VGA/HDMI/DVI cable is well connected to your video card; not the main board.

If the steps above still do not resolve your issue, please send the following information to service@huiontablet.com so we can assist you further:

• Product order number;
    • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
    • Link where you purchased the item;
    • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to allow anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment