Start a new topic
Solved

pressing shift

Hello, i bought Huion tablet New 1060 PLUS. when i using it on photoshop can't use pen clearly. when using brush tool and pressing on tablet, it keeps press shift + first click, but i am pressing without shift. i will show you, what the problem is by video in second mail.

mp4

Hi Orkhan Mursalov, thank you for providing your video. Have you installed the tablet driver? And does the tablet driver show "Device connected"? Kindly try the following steps so we will know the root cause of your issue:

1. Please uninstall the tablet driver and make sure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether from Huion or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers installed on your computer will cause issues on the tablet driver.

2. Unplug your tablet and plug it back in. Then test if the pen works well without the tablet driver. If it does, then the issue is with the driver. Please proceed to Step #3 below.
  3. Unplug your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer.
  4. Install the latest driver for your tablet which you can download from this link, Huion Tablet Drivers, and follow the installation process from this article: How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS

5. After the tablet driver has been successfully installed, please plug your tablet back in and test if the pen works without any issues.

If you still experience the pen issues after performing the steps above, please send the following information to service@huiontablet.com so we can assist you further:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Operating system of computer;
  • Driver version installed;
  • Version of the program used;
  • Does the issue persist in other programs;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

1 person likes this

thank you very much, done <3

Hi Orkhan Mursalov, you are most welcome. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment