Start a new topic
Solved

Hi. I have a huion h950p and I can't use the pen if I don't press the pen buttons. How can I fix this?

Hi. I have a huion h950p and I can't use the pen if I don't press the pen buttons. How can I fix this?
1 Comment

Hi  Noni Guarana, I'm sorry to know about your issue. Kindly do the following steps so we will know what caused your issue:

1. Uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer and plug it back in. 
  2. Then try using the tablet without the driver. If the issue does not persist without the driver, then it was caused by the driver. If it is still encountered, we will have to do more troubleshooting to know what caused this. 
  3. Kindly unplug your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer
  4. Install the latest driver from this link: HUION H950P Tablet Drivers (NOTE: Please make sure you do not connect your tablet to your computer while you install the tablet driver. Doing so will cause issues on your tablet's performance.)
  5. After installing the driver, connect the tablet and test if the issue has been resolved.

If doing the steps above do not resolve your issue, please send the following information to service@huiontablet.com for further assistance:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • Computer operating system used;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment