Pentablet HS610 and cinema 4d issue

Greetings,

i have recently bought a pen tablet HS610 for my mac.

Everything work fine, but i have a big issue with cinema 4d.

I will post a video, to show the problem clearly:

everytime i try to click a certain menu on cinema 4d, it flick like i am clicking more times than one.

So, i cannot properly select the drop down menù, for example.

it happens only on cinema 4d, other programs works fine.

what could it be?

mov
(2.03 MB)
  • Hi alessandro siciliano, thank you for the video. Kindly do the following steps which may help resolve your issue:

1. Uninstall the driver, unplug your tablet from your computer and plug it back in. 
    2. Then try using the tablet without the driver. If the issue does not persist without the driver, then it was caused by the driver. If it is still encountered, we will have to do more troubleshooting to know what caused this. 
    3. Kindly unplug your tablet from your computer again and reboot your computer
    4. Install the latest driver for Mac from this link: HUION HS610 Tablet Drivers (NOTE: Please make sure you do not connect your tablet to your computer while you install the tablet driver. Doing so will cause issues on your tablet's performance.)
    5. After installing the driver, connect the tablet and test if the issue has been resolved.

If doing the steps above do not resolve your issue, please send the following information to service@huiontablet.com for further assistance:

• Product order number;
    • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
    • Link where you purchased the item;
    • Mac OS version;
    • Ciname 4D version;
    • What are the other software and version where you tried your tablet with that didn't have this issue;
    • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thank you for the support, first of all.

I tried to uninstall driver and work without it and it doesn't make the problem.

Sadly, i need a working driver to configurate the pen and the double monitor.

Which driver do u suggest ot install for my HS610?

thank you

• one more thing: if i click OUTSIDE the program, then i go back on program clicking straigth to the drop down menu, it open fine.

but i have to do it every time. i embed a video.

thank you

mov
  • Hi alessandro siciliano, thank you for the video and the additional information. I have referred this to our software engineers for further review. For the meantime, may you please try the latest driver we have for this tablet? I have sent it directly to you using WeTransfer. Please make sure you uninstall the current driver you have, disconnect your tablet from your computer, reboot your computer, then install the driver before reconnecting your tablet back to your computer. Also make sure that the HuionTablet and TabletDriverAgent apps are on your whitelist as well.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi alessandro siciliano, based on the feedback from our software engineers, may you please update your Cinema 4D version to R21 which was released last September 2019? Please let me know if the issue has been resolved or not when using the latest tablet driver on the latest Cinema 4D version.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• well, i will try. i installed the driver u sent me, but no fix yet.

it has the same problem.

Thank you

• Hi alessandro siciliano, duly noted on your observation on the new driver. I look forward to your update on the new Cinema 4D version then. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.  

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment