Start a new topic
Solved

Driver issues win10 (GT 191 V2)

Hey there,
I got a GT 191 V2 but the drivers (and i tried all of them multiple times) don't connect the tablet to my pc.
I deactivated Antivirus, deleted all other tabletdrivers, disconnected the tablet, restarted my PC, closed painting programms and restarted my Pc, all of that multiple times with different driver versions and I really need help fixing the issue because I can't wrap my head around it.
Thank you in advance!

1 Comment

Hi  Temulenta, thank you for posting your issue on your GT-191 v2 tablet. When you say "the tablet doesn't connect to your pc", does it mean that when you installed the tablet driver, it always showed "Device disconnected"? If that's what you encountered, kindly try following the steps from this article: What To Do When Huion Driver Shows Device Disconnected?

Kindly provide the following information so we can assess what steps we need to take next:

• Tablet Driver versions that you've tried installing
  • Your computer's operating system version

If the said article does not resolve your issue, aside from the 2 items above, kindly provide the following information to service@huiontablet.com so we can assist your further:

• Product order number;
  • Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  • Link where you purchased the item;
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to allow anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment