Start a new topic
Solved

Glass on Huion Kanvas 13 popping out!

I've had my Huion Kanvas for slightly less than a year and a couple of months ago I have noticed the glass on the side with all the keys slightly popping up. It has not gotten worse or better but it is quite annoying to deal with. If anyone has any tips or ideas on how to handle this it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1 Comment

Hi Minekour, thank you for reporting your problem. If your tablet screen pops up a bit on the side near the buttons, you can just mend it by using a super glue to seal it back. Please use the type that is clear in color and dries fast. Just apply a sufficient amount to make the edge of the screen stick back to the tablet's frame. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to send an email to service@huiontablet.com together with the following information:

• Purchase order number
  • Product serial number (which can be found at the back of the tablet)
  • Link where you purchased your tablet
  • A video that clearly shows your issue (you can send it through WeTransfer or Google Drive. If you use the latter, please make sure you allow permission to grant anyone who has a link to be able to view it)

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment