Start a new topic
Solved

Problem with Sai

The pen works in every other program, but in Paint Tool Sai do this thing and i don't know how to fix this, calibration won't work, and every time the pen lose contact with the tablet it change the distance and position

Hi Lunis, thank you for reporting your problem with your pen on Paint Tool Sai. May you please try to uninstall and reinstall Paint Tool Sai and check if you will still encounter the same problem? Kindly provide the following information as well so we can further check on this issue:

• Paint Tool Sai version 
  • Your tablet model
  • Tablet driver version currently installed on your computer
  • Computer operating system
  • What other programs and their versions have you tested?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Tablet: KAMVAS GT-156HD V2 Sai: v.1.1.0 When i have "MOUSE" mode everytime the pen lose connection with the tablet the pointer is under the pen and the brush is where the pointer was before and follows keeping the distance. When "PEN" mode i see only the pointer, can't draw and the circle of the brush don't show up. In the properties of sai I checked "disable display scaling on high DPI settings" then the cursor and the brush are "together" but still every time the pen disconnect with the tablet, after "reconnecting" the brush Is where was before and i can draw distant from the brush. Driver: v.14.8.73.993 When "GAME MODE" is on the brush follows the pointer even after losing connection but the pen sensitivity is not working On other programs like Photoshop or Krita i have no problems. I have 2 monitors and the tablet is the 3rd. Windows 10, and all mine previous wacom drivers are unistalled and I reinstalled sai and the driver, I even disconnected and reconnected the tablet but nothing changed.

Hi Lunis, thank you for providing all the information. Turns out we need to further look into your concern. Thus, I will be converting this into a ticket and we will communicate with you through there. Enjoy your day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment