Start a new topic
Solved

pen is not working without charge cord

Hello I recently acquired an HUION KAMVAS GT-221 pro, I received a pair of pens,  I  have tried to use both pens  on the display after installed the drivers, and they (the pens) did not work. if i leave the pens connected, both pens works with wire normally. I tried to charge both, the  indicators on both pens keep on   white color and  do not work without charge cable.

what should i do?

Hi Luis, thank you for reporting your issue and I'm sorry to know about your pen not working if not connected to the charging cable. Kindly send an email to service@huiontablet.com with the following information:

1. Product order number;
  2. Product serial number (S/N), which can be found at the back of your unit;
  3. Link where you purchased the item;
  4. A video that clearly shows your issue (kindly send it through WeTransfer or upload to Google drive and grant permission to allow anyone with a link to view it).

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

hello, where can i find the number 1  (product order number)?

Hi Luis, you can see the order number in the email you've received when you purchased the item.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

I have the exact same problem, did you solve this issue?

hello jamie, well, it seems that they going to replace my pen, i have sent all my information and video.  but it´s been 12 days since i reported and i still waiting. i hope they send me soon the replacement.

Hi Luis, we have submitted the pen replacement for you and it is already being processed. Normally, the processing of your pen replacement will only take 1-2 business days. Once the replacement pen ships out, you will receive an email with the tracking information. Shipment usually takes 10-15 business days, depending on where the item is shipped from.

Feel free to contact us at service@huiontablet.com for further assistance. You can also reply back to the email you've received from us. Enjoy your day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hi Jamie, I believe you have contacted us before and was advised to contact your seller since it was not purchased directly from our Amazon store. Have you contacted your reseller? How did it go? Kindly reply to the email we've sent to you if you need further assistance. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment