Start a new topic
Solved

(H640P) Lag when drawing

so I have my graphic pen, but suddenly while I draw, it got a leg on the stroke, it's keep getting delayed and the stroke it's has to be smooth became such a mess. I have tried uninstall and reinstal. it's still the same, my graphic tablet and pen was just fine at all there's no problem whit it since it never getting a throw or broke. is this driver's problem? 

It's not just happened in photoshop but also other draw software like MediBang, and paint tool sai too.

1 Comment

Hi Arif, thank you for reporting your problem and I'm sorry about the issues you are having with your H640P tablet. 

1. Kindly check if you have the latest firmware for your tablet which is HUION_20190326. You can follow the steps from this article: How Can I Know the Firmware Version
  2. If you don't have the latest version, please follow the steps from this article: How to upgrade the firmware for Huion product
  3. If you still experience some issues, please uninstall and reinstall the latest driver from this link: Huion H640P Drivers

If you need further assistance, please contact us at service@huiontablet.com.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment