Start a new topic

Huion WH1409 v2 + Photoshop/Krita problem when using transfer (opcacity/flow) settings.

Whenever i enable transfer settings like opcacity and/or flow i have problems using shift and clicking/tapping the pen. I always get low opacity lines between the clicks even tho i press hard enough. When i don't use shift and i just click/tap without dragging the pen in a direction it sometimes doesn't even do a brushmark - very lackluster. When i disable transfer settings the problem is gone. So i guess it is a software problem from the driver or photoshop/krita.

Please watch the video.

I'm using the latest driver and also tried older ones. I'm using Windows 10 and Photoshop 2019 and 2020 and latest Krita.

My old Wacom Intuos Pro works just fine. I can use transfer settings and have a good response whenever using shift + click or just tap on a sport without moving the pen.

mp4
1 Comment

Hi Steffen, thank you for reporting your problem and providing the details and the video. We really appreciate it. 

We've tried to replicate the conditions in our end, however, we didn't encounter the same issue as what we see in your video. I'll convert this post into and ticket and we will assist you further from there.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment