Start a new topic
Solved

Huion 1060Plus Pressure test

Hi there,
I can not do pen pressure test with Huion Tablet software,
Please have a look on the video,
and the tablet is working if I turn off Huion Tablet software, but I can not use all of the shorcut buttons,
I'm using windows 10
Any clues ?
thanks,

mkv

Hi Riko,

Thank you for reporting your problem. I believe you have reported this through our ticket template. We will further assist you from there. Thank you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Hi This my 3rd time writing to you but without answer . I bought a Huion 1060plus S/N 1060plus160501036. I install the drivers but device always disconnected. I have a Maos Mojave version 10.14.6. Plz give me solutions tks

Hi Youssef,

Thank you for reporting your problem here and I'm sorry if you have not received any answer from us. May I know how you contacted us? The only record of your contact was yesterday, Nov. 17th, through our email (service@huiontablet.com). I'm sorry you did not receive any response right away since our customer support is not open during weekends. For your reference, customer support is open between 9:00-12:00 and 13:40-18:00 (Chinese standart time UTC+8), Mondays through Fridays, except holidays.

With regard to your tablet driver showing device disconnected, there are several reasons this is so and one of which is the driver installed might not be the right one. Kindly try uninstalling the driver you have and install the driver for Mac using this link: New 1060Plus (2048) Driver. Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the driver for New 1060Plus (2048) version 11.1.8 for MacOS. See screenshot below:

If installing this driver does not resolve your issue, kindly try the following:

• Use a different USB cable
  • Connect to a different USB port
  • Try using the tablet in a different computer

If all steps above do not work, please send an email to service@huiontablet.com with a video that clearly shows your issue. Thank you and have a great day.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment