Solved

No Visible Cursor (Mobile)

I'm currently using a Samsung a10, it has Android 9 and the large mouse/touchpad pointer on. But the cursor still doesn't show, could someone tell me how to fix this?? Thanks

• Hi JC,

Thank you for reporting your problem. As of this writing, Samsung phone series A, J & S experience this kind if issue when connecting to our tablet. But you don't have to worry since you can use our tablet with your phones using our Huion Sketch App. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Download the app from  https://www.huion.com/huion-sketch.html  using your phone's browser. 
    2. Open your Downloads folder and tap the apk file to install the app. Reminder: Make sure that your phone settings allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
    3. Once installed, open our sketch app and go to: Me (bottom right corner) > Settings > Sketch Setting > Cursor (click the slide bar to turn on)

Once cursor is turned on, you can then see the cursor in our sketch up and draw away! Enjoy!

For more questions, feel free to contact us through service@huiontablet.com. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I can't see the cursor either, only in your app when I turned it on, but it doesen't work outside of the app. The main focus of me getting a phone compatible tablet was to use a specific drawing program, but I can practically not use it because I can't see where I am drawing which messes up everything. When I look up people on YouTube using the tablet (HS64), the cursor show up for them. Is there some other way to turn on a cursor? Or do I have to get a new tablet?
  • Hi  Klara H , thank you for contributing to this topic. If you are using the Samsung phone series A, J & S, you will only see the cursor while using our Sketch app. I'm sorry to tell you that you won't be able to see the cursor if you use a different app on your Samsung phone. We apologize for any hassle this may have caused. 

It may be possible that the phone used in the YouTube video was a different brand or a Samsung Note series.  Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• This is so dam sad. I will have to return this tablet. I have a Samsung galaxy S9+ and have the same problem. Can only see the pointer on the huion sketch software. My main goal on buying this was to use it on the phone in general. Really really disappointed.

• Hi Carlo Spadafora, we regret to inform you that as of the moment, you can only see the pointer or cursor in our Sketch app when you use your Huion tablet in a Samsung phone (S,A, and J series). But thank you for expressing your feedback. I will forward your feedback to our Product Development Team.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• hello,

When will be the update when we can finally use it as it should be? Samsung A, S and J are the most popular lineup of phones, I hope u can upgrade it somehow so it shows a cursor. By the way, my huion sketch app cursor is not good either, the cursor registeres a much lower place where the actual pen is on the tablet, then jumps back into the right position after touching the tablet.  This problem makes drawing impossible, because i cant see where exactly the pen is. Can you update these 2 problems in the near future?

• Hi Bence Mészáros, I'm sorry to inform you that we still don't have any updates on this. But your feedback is duly noted and will be forwarded to our software engineers. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

With regard to your cursor concern, may you please try to uninstall and reinstall the Sketch app and check if the issue persists?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Uninstalling then reinstalling the app didnt work.
  • Hi Bence Mészáros, may you please provide a video of the calibration issue on your phone? We would appreciate it if you can include the tablet and the position of the pen together with your phone's screen so I can forward this to our technical team. May I also know what Samsung phone model are you using?

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• In this video I used a mouse to demonstrate the problem, the tablet behaves the same, but it cannot be seen because the missing cursor. How can a recallibrate it by hand, if it is possible?
    mp4
  • Hi Bence Mészáros, thank you for the video. We would appreciate it if you can provide the following information:

• Your tablet model
    • Your phone model

If you can also provide a video that can capture your tablet and your screen, we would appreciate it.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I m using H640P and i cannot see a cursor when connecting to my android Samsung J 7... please help
  • Hi Pritam Sarkar, I'm sorry to tell you that Samsung does not support the H640P tablet so there is no cursor even though it can move and draw. Only the Samsung Note series supports the tablet because it has an option to show the pointer in its system settings. Other Samsung series such as the S, A & J do not have this option. If you need to use our tablet on your Samsung J7 phone, we recommend you use our Huion Sketch App which you can download from this link:   https://www.huion.com/huion-sketch.html . Our app can solve your cursor issue by activating the cursor setting inside the app.

Best regards, 

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment