Start a new topic
Solved

Pen only with usb cable

Hey, 

i have a problem with my pen. It only works while connected via usb.

I googled and found people with the same problem. And they got

a new pen send by you guys. 

So I opened a tiecket. But since 5 days, nobody is answering.

Can I get any advice on what to do???

Greetings

6 people have this problem

I'm having the exact same issue. I bought a Huion GT 221 Pro with a rechargeable pen on 6th October 2019. Its only been two days and I'm already facing problems. The pen is not holding

charge even after putting it to charge for 2-3 hours. Its always white light thats lighted
on the pen when it is put to charge. It is nothing like the manual. I never seen the pen having
a orange or any other color than white. The pen only works when I put to charge and I deliberately need to use the pen with the cable hanging on the tail of the pen. So this is the problem that I'm facing and when I went online its not just me, lot of people are having the same issue. Not even 1 single person had the solution to this problem. Kindly update this post if your problem is solved or you are given a new pen by Huion.

2 people like this

(Links below my need to be copied and pasted on address line of browser to view.)

I have the same problem as the customer above, pen does not charge.  I purchased my Tablet thru Amazon and sent you a message from their site.  You've asked me to send a video via Text or Word file and I have tried to do so twice and apparently, it’s not getting to you.  I'm not a computer genius.  I was not sure where, exactly, to send the file, I didn't get that instruction. The following link should take you to the video I saved on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwro20mrttwrjy1/Huion%20H610Pro%20Pen%20not%20Charging%20Problem.mp4?dl=0

The Word doc I originally sent is in the following Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkf9xrqtfagxqdn/Huion%20H610%20Pen%20Problem.docx?dl=0

This is very frustrating.  I don't like that the buttons are hard to see and on top of that, the pen will only work when it's plugged in.  This seems to be a major flaw in your product.  I hope you are looking into this so others won't experience this situation.  Thank you.

1 person likes this

Problème identique avec modèle Inspiroy Q11K, stylet ne chargeait pas à réception. Après échanges de mail, Huion m'envoie un nouveau stylet. je suis dans l attente.

etchange mail à cette adresse SAV "黄梦 <murphy@huiontablet.com>"

Good Day to all,

Thank you for reporting your pen issues in this forum and we apologize for not being able to answer to your queries sooner. Rest assured we are working to be able to address your concerns sooner moving forward.

Kindly send an email to service@huiontablet.com with the following information so we can assist you further:

• Purchase order number
  • Product serial number
  • Link where you purchased your tablet
  • A video that clearly shows your problem. You can use your phone to take the video and please make sure that you capture your tablet, its connections and your monitor in it. You can use WeTransfer to send the video to us or upload it to Google Drive and make sure you grant permission to anyone who has the link to view it. 

I will mark this topic as resolved and we hope to receive your email with the requested information soon so we can resolve your issue. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

Login to post a comment