Start a new topic
Solved

Something is wrong with my tablet and my pen

Hi, I am using a Huion tablet model H430P and it had an issue. Even though I do not touch my pen on the tablet and I just put the pen very close to the tablet without touching it, it still create strokes and I can't draw. I tried to unplugged and plugged in, restarted my laptop but it doesn't work. Here is an image that show you the strokes even though I do not touch my pen on the tablet. Can somebody help me how to fix it? Thank you very much.

1 person has this problem

Hi ! I have the same problem and I still don't know what is going on...

I gave my tablet and pen to someone who has the same tablet as me and it worked well on his computer,  I unplugged and plugged in, uninstalled the driver to try many more, I even brought a new pen, and there is still this problem.  

Either it's doing this bug, or it's not detecting the pressure at all (but the tablet and pen are recognized) .

My tablet model is the  NEW 1060PLUS(8192)

Thank you in advance for your help.

PS: I apologise if I made typing errors, I am french and my english is still not good enough)

Hi, please refer to this link below and see if it helps:

http://support.huion.com/support/solutions/articles/44001153687-hovering-issue-with-huion-digital-pen

If the problem persists, please provide the following information to service@huiontablet.com / service@huion.com, so that we can help you further. 

1. Product serial number (from the back of the unit);

2. Product order number;

3. Purchase link where you bought this item;

4. A video that can show the problem clearly (upload to Dropbox or Google drive would be preferred).

Login to post a comment