tablet buttons don't work

Excuse me, the problem I have is that the keys do not work on my INSPIROY H640P tablet but the pen keys do work, I did not buy the tablet a long time ago

• Hi Lucas, I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing with your H640P tablet. Kindly check if the press key switch is locked.

If it is, please unlock it by sliding it down. You can then customize your press keys on the driver and use them on your favorite software. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• I don't have the switch locked, it's strange that the buttons on the tablet don't work but the pen does, when I'm done using the tablet I put it in its bag and pack it up.

Excuse me, is there a way to reset the tablet to factory settings? I tried uninstalling and installing the program but it still doesn't work and continues with my previous settings.

• Hi Lucas, thank you for your reply, and I'm sorry your issue persists. Kindly try the following steps:

1. Update your tablet's firmware. Go to Huion Download Center, scroll down and download the firmware update tool. Click the link below it for the "Firmware Upgrade Instructions" to guide you through the update. (NOTE: You can also find the latest driver on download center page.)
    2. After updating your firmware, uninstall your driver by following the applicable steps below:
      1. How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (Windows)
      2. How to Uninstall Version 15 Driver (MacOS)
        NOTE: Ensure there are no other tablet drivers installed on your computer, whether it's from us or other brands. Having multiple tablet drivers will cause conflicts resulting to malfunctions.
    3. Reinstall the latest driver version by following the steps in the applicable article below:
      1. How to Install Huion Drivers on Windows
      2. How to Install Huion Driver on MacOS
    4. You may need to restart your computer.

Please let me know if the steps above works.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため