Pen not working for Kamvas gt-191

My pen display came with 2 pens and I've used one for a while. When that pen stopped working because I could no longer charge it, I had to get spare out. Even after making sure it was charged, and connecting it via cable to my pc, it doesn't work. My pc doesn't seem to recognize it at all.
  • I have tried restarting, updating the app, and re-installing the drivers. Nothing seems to help.
  • Hi Tyrellus Sel'An, I'm sorry about your pen. Rechargeable batteries have a shelf life. At times, they would fail even when only stored or not use. Other times, they complete drain from power and can no longer be charged. You can try charging it for a longer time. If this doesn't work, I'm sorry, your pen is already broken. 

The original pens that came with your tablet is the PE330. Sadly, this model has been discontinued. We have an alternative pen compatible with it, but it only works with models manufactured in January 2017 and onwards. May I have the first 7 digits of your serial number so I can check your tablet's manufacture date? You can find it at the back of your tablet, which starts with S/N.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Of course: 77DB7SH And, thank you for helping.
  • For some reason it's not letting me post a reply.
  • I will try giving you the number as an attachment.
  • Hi Tyrellus Sel'An, thank you for your serial number. I confirm that your tablet was manufactured in 2017. Thus, you can purchase the Battery Pen PEN68D. Please update your country on the upper right of the page before placing your order. It's my pleasure to have assisted you.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため