• That's the a video of me showing what the problem is, but I don't know what's causing it, I tried restarting my computer, reinstalling my driver, and unplugging my power and plugging it, but I still can't resolve this issue, but if i have to guess I assume the issue came from the lack of power since it happened when I accidentally hit my wires the back of my desk but I'm not sure pleaase help!

• By the way it's a Kamvas 16 Pro Premium 

• Hi XiGlove子昇, I'm sorry about your pen not working intermittently. Kindly try these steps:

1. Change your pen nib with a new one.
    2. Uninstall the driver, disconnect and reconnect your tablet from your computer, then test if your pen still has the same problem without the driver. This will help check if the driver caused your issue.
    3. Install the latest driver version if your not on the latest one, or install an older version if you are.
    4. Check if the issue persists on another drawing program, with or without the driver.
    5. If you can access another computer, try connecting your tablet to another computer and test if the issue persists.

If the issue remains the same in all steps above, please let me know so I can create a ticket for you and we can check your hardware further. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Thanks for taking the time to write back but I did tried things you have listed before, including using it on a different computer, no it didn't work properly. What do you think the problem is? Is it likely the pen?

• Hi XiGlove子昇, thank you for your reply. At this point, I suspect your pen may be faulty. I'll create a ticket for you so we can test your hardware further before we make our conclusions. I will assist you further from there. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン または 登録 コメント投稿のため