Bottom and far-right sides of Q11K Tablet don't register pen pressure

I'm not sure whether not others have had this specific sort of problem, but I'll cut to the chase. I've had this HUION Q11K tablet for over 2.5 years and it's worked fine all throughout, even during the times it fell on accident. But ever since April of this year, I've noticed that only a certain area of the tablet will register my pen when drawing. Here's what I mean.

Example 

It's a rough picture, but the idea is that anything that's not in the wavy disjointed box can't be drawn on. Drawing is still doable, but I won't deny that it's a bit frustrating. One day, it worked just fine, the next, it's like this, and it's been like this for a while. Is there anything I can do about this regarding updates or restarts, or should I get a replacement? I'll admit, the aforementioned drops definitely contributed in some way, but still, if there's anything I can do, let me know. 

• Hi Ahmad, is it the same area even when you use different drawing software? What driver version have you installed? What is your computer operating system? Please try the following steps that may help:

1. Let's check whether the issue is caused by your driver by the following steps:
      • Uninstall the current driver you are using, unplug your tablet from your computer, then plug it back in. Test whether your tablet works fine without the driver. If it does, it means that the issue was only caused by the driver so you just need to reinstall the driver. Please make sure your tablet is not connected to your computer while installing the driver, your antivirus is turned off, and all your drawing programs are closed.
      • Use a different driver version.
    2. Try your tablet with a different computer and see if the issue remains the same, if you have access to another computer.
    3. Use a different drawing software and see if the area where you can't draw on is still the same.
    4. Send the following to service@huion.com so we can test your tablet using our software:
      • Serial number (found at the back of your tablet, right after S/N)
      • Version of the tablet drivers you've tried on
      • Your computer operating system
      • The drawing programs you've tried

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン コメント投稿のため