Pen tilt is working backwards on Kamvas Pro 16

Hello, for some reason when I use the tilt function of the pen in various drawing applications like Photoshop or Krita, the software recognizes the tilt backwards. That is to say, when the pen it tilted it thinks that it isn't and when it's not tilted it thinks that it is. I don't know if this is a driver issue or I have a faulty gyroscope in my pen, but it make the tilting function useless and limits my brush selection.

Any help with this?

• Hi William Nevin, kindly provide the following:

• Version of the driver you've installed 
    • Your computer's operating system and version
    • Photoshop and Krita versions and other drawing programs you are using

Does this issue happen in all of your drawing programs?

Please try to uninstall, unplug your tablet from your computer, restart your computer, reinstall the latest driver for your tablet (Huion Kamvas Pro 16 Tablet Display Drivers) then plug your tablet back in. Test if reinstalling the driver resolves your issue.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

• Hi, sorry for the slow response, but I attempted to uninstall and reinstall the drivers multiple times. The issue happens on all drawing programs and all current releases of these drawing programs. As for the driver version, I've tried the Kamvas 16 Pro Premium Driver_14.8.137 and I've also tried the Kamvas 16 Pro Driver_14.8.173.1510_HID. Both appear to have the same issue. Is it possible that the issue is with the pen? I would purchase a new pen if it could be a hardware problem.

• Hi William Nevin, I'm sorry to know that. May you please take a video of your issue so we can look into it? You can just use your phone in taking the video provided that we can see both your pen and your screen. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン コメント投稿のため