Huion Inspiroy Pen Durability and Care Tips

Hello may i ask what tips are there in taking care of the pen? The Huion Inspiroy h950p pens keeps malfunctioning and i have already ordered 2 replacements in the span of 5-6 months. Why is it tnat whenever i leave it aside to rest it just randomly malfunctioned, i did not accidentally pour water on it, drop it nor bend it. One time my sister was just drawing then a few seconds later it stopped working and we were confused and baffled by this. Is there any reason why this keeps happening when its not even touched for a few moments? Im getting tired of having to order a new one. If there is any reason why this keeps happening may i have the tips what to do when this happens, what not to do, and what i should do to prevent this from ever happening again.
  • Hi RexAceJ, I'm sorry to know about your pens. All our products, including pens, have a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. If the pen is used normally and was not dropped or didn't get wet, kindly send an email to service@huion.com with the serial number of your pen and your tablet and your order number. We will check whether the issue is with your pen or it may be caused by other factors.

With regard to care tips, the important thing is you don't drop it, don't apply excessive force in holding it that would cause it to bend, it doesn't get wet and there are no specks of dusts inside your pen tips. 

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン コメント投稿のため