Change screen area (Q620M, MacOS)

Please add the possibility to edit the screen area manually. I have an ultra-wide 5120x1440 monitor and can only use a narrow part of the tablet surface. My old wacom intuos lets me use only a half of my screen and keep the same proportions of the tablet surface and the screen area.

Besides that the tablet is perfect, but it is unusable to me right now.

• On Mac, even if you could drag the screen area box manually (like in Windows), how do you guys will set the same proportions as your tablet workarea? Just approximately by hand? But that way there's bound to be some inaccuracy in proportions, or difference between X and Y sensitivity.

Workarea tab needs more robust screen mapping, either by one-click buttons (does full tablet mapping to part of screen), or by coordinates (it exists for tablet already, 4 values, one for each side).

• @SkaarDJ but even with that, manually is much better than the current situation. A 32:9 ultrawide on a 16:9 tablet means the X sensitivity is 2x the Y-sensitivity, and it can't really get worse much worse then that.

That being said, I'd love better ways of mapping it as well!

• Hi SkaarDJ and André, your feedback is highly appreciated. I have forwarded your feedback to our software engineers.

Best Regards,

HUION Customer Support

ログイン コメント投稿のため